Discover the ancient glory during a week of sunshine!
Very close to Athens, Eretria will unveil its ancient secrets!
- Transfer from Athens to Eretria ( by car)
- Check in
- Archaeological tour. Visit the ancient town, Acropolis, Theater, ancient temples, etc. Visit the museum.
- Play interactive game learning the history of Eretria.
- Visit local Winery with guided tour .
- Wine tasting. Learning the different varieties of Greek wines.
- Making homemade cookies from grapes with your kids. Playground.
- Lunch at the winery’s restaurant. Taste local cuisine.
- Producing olive oil. Visit olive farms.
- Learn how to collect the olives.
- Visit traditional olive press and follow the production of olive oil.
- Making edible olives with your kids.
- Trip to Kymi at east side of Evia island.
- Visit the Folk Museum.
- Visit Fig factory making the famous Kymi Figs.
- Swim at its unique beaches
- Lunch at local taverna
- Visit the “Dragon houses”
- Treasure hunt for kids
- Swim at nearby picturesque beach.
- Lunch at traditional taverna
- Trip to Chalkida, the capital of Evia,
- See the unique tidal phenomenon.
- Taste its fabulous seafood by the seashore
- Discover its historic buildings and Byzantine mosaics